Finance Analyst - Real Estate
Seeking a Financial Analyst for a commercial real estate investment firm located in the Gaithersburg, MD area. The Financial Analyst will be assisting with disposition, asset management, leasing, and development activities for several properties. The firm specializes in commercial, industrial and office space. Their portfolio totals more than 20 million square feet of development throughout the Washington Metropolitan area. The ideal person in this role will possess strong communication, leadership and organizational skills.
- Review and analyze potential acquisition transactions including property-level financial statements, operating information, rent rolls, comparable property rents and sales, operating budgets and capital expenditure budgets
- Track competitive assets, lease comparables, regional trends, and overall market conditions
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and detailed real estate market data
- Create financial analyses including cash flow projections and investment return calculations
- Work with accounting department to prepare project reports
- Assist with the development of annual budgets for portfolio on a property-by-property basis
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- BS in Accounting/Finance/Business
- 2+ years of exp. working in real estate
- Argus - preferred
- Strong communication skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.