Experienced Legal Secretary
Washington, DC 20005
Attention experienced legal secretaries – are you looking for a firm that genuinely values your experience and who wants to reward you for your hard work, experience, and expertise? Our client is looking for top-notch talent to join their team. If you thrive working in a team where you can pass along your knowledge to others, work to your strengths, have the opportunity to develop new skills and enjoy work-life balance - we have the place for you!
In this position you will perform traditional legal secretarial duties like typing pleadings, briefs, correspondence, and memos; prepare expense reports; arrange travel and meetings; interface with clients, opposing counsel and be a liaison to vendors and others; enter attorney time and other legal administrative duties as assigned.
Our Client is located in the heart of DC within just a few blocks of each of the lines on Metro, the office space is new and modern and pay and benefits are top-notch!
- Two plus years current legal secretary experience
- Excellent MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with timekeeping, document management, expense and other traditional software systems used in a large law firm environment.
- Able to learn new software systems quickly
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- College preferred (not required)
- Demonstrated professional track record of success
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.