A prominent consulting firm is seeking a highly skilled and bright Executive Assistant to support a President and a team of 5.
- Provide overall administrative support will be the executives and the team: managing schedules, arranging meetings and following up on action items.
- Prepare presentations, reports, correspondence and gathering data from outside sources.
- Proofreading materials for accuracy.
- Drafting and editing memos and other correspondence for staff.
- Coordinating all travel domestic & international: flights, hotels, car service.
- Maintaining comprehensive hard copy and electronic filing systems.
- Manage client information using a CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be comfortable supporting a team and being able to change priorities
- Advance proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of CRM system required
- Must have strong academic aptitude and good decision making skills.
- Must be organized and thorough with every assignment/task.
- Looking for a strong work ethic, able to manage multiple high priority projects in a fast paced environment, and work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to keep information confidential
- Must be able to work overtime (sometimes at the last minute)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.