A prominent DC organization is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Senior Vice President of Administration and VIP Services. Position supervises Mailroom Coordinator, Receptionist, and Office Services Coordinator
- Manage external contacts
- Anticipate the needs
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings.
- Manage the daily schedule, ensuring the Senior Vice President knows her schedule 24 hours in advance
- Manage travel arrangements and proactively coordinate the pre-planning of trips with various internal functions
- Ensure that all VIP needs met by overseeing the VIP Services Coordinator and providing assistance as needed.
- Review guest lists
- Create and manage the annual Office Services budget.
- Review and approve all pantry and office supplies/equipment purchase requisitions.
- Review and approve weekly office damages list.
- Negotiate contracts and manage relationships with office service vendors, including beverage supplier, package delivery companies and vending machines.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting C-level Executives and working with Boards of Directors, necessary.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience in event production or customer service.
- Prior experience in corporate, entertainment and social event management and planning is desired.
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve accomplishments.
- Exemplary relationship building, communication, writing and verbal skills.
- Frequent evening, weekend and holiday work is required.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.