We are looking for a dynamic, organized, high energy candidate to work in a fast paced professional environment. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting C-level executives and have experience-managing people.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, the Manager, Administration and VIP Services is responsible for supporting the C-level executive and supervising the Office Services/VIP teams. S/he has a proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines, screen and prioritize communications and opportunities from external and internal sources, and organize and maintain administrative processes.
- Manage external contacts, proactively understanding who they are, which are priority contacts and keep track of periodic communication needed for priority contacts.
- Anticipate the needs and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing issues.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings.
- Manage the daily schedule, ensuring the Senior Vice President knows her schedule 24 hours in advance and keeping appointments and meetings on time or changing schedules when necessary.
- Develop and maintain a system that alerts upcoming deadlines and incoming requests or events.
- Manage travel arrangements and proactively coordinate the pre-planning of trips with various internal functions, including.
- Arrange appropriate travel, visas, agendas and necessary contacts, country information, etc.
- Ensure that various administrative tasks are done in an effective and efficient manner, including composing correspondence, copying, reviewing outside mail, drafting correspondence, screening phone calls. Review Company documents (i.e. invoices, expense reports) for appropriate signatures, form completion, etc. before submission to the Senior Vice President.
- Work with Senior Vice President on coordination and special projects.
- Ensure that all VIP needs met by overseeing the VIP Services Coordinator and providing assistance as needed.
- Make sure comprehensive manual that addresses all VIP needs including policies, procedures and protocol to accomplish and anticipate the needs of VIPs (e.g. tickets, hospitality, player requests and merchandise needs) is maintained.
- Review and approve an accurate inventory of the promotional and giveaway items.
- Review VIP suite menu for each event
- Review guest lists for each event
- Approve external communications with VIPs
- Create and manage the annual Office Services budget.
- Review and approve all pantry and office supplies/equipment purchase requisitions.
- Review and approve weekly office damages list.
- Review and approve monthly telephone list and the on-line front office roster.
- Coordinate office space and supplies for new hires.
- Negotiate contracts and manage relationships with office service vendors, including beverage supplier, package delivery companies and vending machines.
- Other duties as assigned.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
I grew up in Baltimore!