Bethesda, MD Washington, DC 20001
- Preparing financial statements, reports, invoices, and basic bookkeeping tasks (Some Experience in Accounting or Real estate is ideal)
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- C-Suite Calendar Management
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience (3+ Years)
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
I grew up in Baltimore!