Washington, DC 20011
Become a part of a team with a rich history and even brighter future. For over 60 years, this company has proven to be an industry leader.
As the Executive Assistant, you will play a vital role supporting the Senior Vice President, Directors and Managers in the Tax and Treasury group.
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Prepare and file tax returns
- Maintain annual state filing and pay fees
- Prepare W9's
- All other administrative duties and others as assigned
Please email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Solid knowledge of Finance and Accounting
- Ability to collect data, establish facts and interpret some variety of technical instructions and deal with variables
- Detail oriented, solid organizational skills and demonstrates initiative
- Effectively and professionally communicate with personnel inside and outside the organization
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with Yardi Property Management software a plus
- Ability to work overtime if necessary
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.