District of Columbia, DC
Exciting opportunity to join a well established Consulting firm on the forefront of international affairs. This far thinking organization is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative and executive support for C Level personnel
- Provide general administrative support; including confidential correspondence; reports
- Arrange complex travel and itineraries
- Process expense reports and departmental invoices
- Assist with presentation development
- Coordinate with other executive assistants
- Handle logistics and catering for meetings, events and property tours.
Located in the heart of Washington DC; Company offers an excellent benefit plan; team environment and excellent work/life balance.
Please submit resumes to Catherine Mitchell; email@example.com or call 301-8998-4688 for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5-7 years of experience working as an Executive Assistant at C-Suite management in a corporate environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter with superb attention to detail
- Exemplary communication and customer service skills.
- Must have strong project, organizational and time management skills, including the ability to work independently and prioritize workload.
- Proactive and solution-oriented while adapting to a variety of situations and frequent changes.
- The ability to make decisions with conflicting schedules/meeting
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.