District of Columbia, (none selected)
Mentoring environment; room for growth and excellent benefits? Are these part of your check list for the new step in your career? Do you have a passion to learn the Real Estate or Hospitality industry? If you answer "YES" to any one these questions; please submit your resume as this client is eager to hire! Learn the Real Estate industry from the inside - deals, transactions, analysis ; all while working closely with a strong mentoring Executive Team. Develop skills in maintaining projects and juggling schedules as a Personal Assistant to a Top Exec.
- Bachelors Degree - Business or Finance preferred from a brick and mortar college/university
- Fluency in MS Office Suites
- Have a sense of Humor
- Be ready to Share Ideas and Innovations
- Maintain Confidentiality when necessary
- Remember .. this is a team environment - bring patience and thoughtfulness with you. Egos are parked at the front door
Please submit resumes to Catherine Mitchell; firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-998-4688. Interviews for qualified candidates will be scheduled as soon as possible.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.