Bethesda, MD 20817
About the Role:
We are looking for a seasoned, C-level Executive Assistant to support a Senior Executive of a reputable firm in Bethesda, MD. This is a full-time, permanent role, with opportunity for advancement. We are seeking a talented gatekeeper who thrives in working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage and maintain complex calendars to ensure accurate scheduling and time management
- Develop a deep understanding of what is critical to the business, allowing you to make the appropriate decisions for calendar management
- Plan travel itineraries and monitor travel to trouble-shoot changes in flights, meeting schedules, ground transportation, etc.
- Prepare expense reports and complete other required administrative tasks in a compliant and timely manner
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics for internal leadership meetings and other events including venue selection, meeting details, and material preparation
- Maintain complete confidentiality on all sensitive business and personal matters with tact and professionalism
- Gracefully adjust to frequent changes within a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with a flexible, adaptive mindset
- Help prepare reports, presentations, and other documents needed to support wide variety of internal and external needs
- Build strong, productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to represent firm in a professional manner
- 5 or more years of supporting a C-level or other senior leaders
- Experience in complex organizations and the ability to navigate across hierarchical and horizontal boundaries
- Prior experience working on the Hill, or in government sector a plus!
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and the ability to learn other business applications quickly
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully to diverse individuals and groups both inside and outside of the organization
- Strong work ethic with can-do attitude and personal pride in supporting others
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Thanks for visiting my Bio! I've had the pleasure of working with NRI Staffing Resources for over 20 years now! If you are interested in this position or other opportunities, I'm happy to review your resume to see if I can assist you with your job search! My direct email is firstname.lastname@example.org. I currently recruit for ALL of our locations in Northern VA area, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. I specialize in placement for the following roles:
- Executive Assistant (mid-high level roles) AND Administrative Assistant (entry-mid level roles) Also place Office Assistants, Receptionists, etc.
- Human Resources (HR Assistants, Coordinators, Generalists, Training roles, and more!
- Customer Service (Call Center, Customer Service, etc.)
- Property Management (entry/mid level roles to Executive Management) - Commercial and Residential firms
If you aren't a fit for this role, still feel free to email you resume for consideration of other opportunities we have open.