Arlington, VA 22209 US
We are looking for an energetic and organized individual to assist in managing all events for a growing non-profit in the DC metro area.
- Coordinate and plan events and meetings throughout the year
- Handle and manage all aspects of registration and inquiries
- Serve as POC for vendors, hotels, members for events
- Monitor and oversee budget
- Correspond and communicate with attendees regarding all details of events
- Collaborate with the marketing team in all aspects of promotion
Bachelor's Degree and 1-2+ years of administrative experience preferably in a non-profit setting. Advanced MS Office skills.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.