Alexandria, VA Alexandria, VA 22314
Our client just won a contract and is looking for a Deployment Coordinator role in Old Town, Alexandria. Take a look at the Job description below and see if it's something you'd be interested in!
• 3-7 years of prior relative experience
• Military experience and overseas deployment are a plus
• Prior 42A experience is a plus
• Previous team lead and/or management experience preferred
• Superb computer skills and Microsoft Office
• Multi-task professional
• Manage multiple large accounts simultaneously and have a proven track record of accomplishing tasks on time
• Manage and maintain the overall customer and client relationships in the USA and overseas
• Review clients’ personnel deployment packages for errors • Assist clients’ personnel with their deployment packages
• Submit clients’ personnel deployment packages for processing
• Distribute daily status report to clients
• Serve as the client and customer point of contact throughout the process
• Remain up-to-date with immigration requirements, rules and regulations for all countries CONUS and OCONUS
They would love someone that has Arabic but would consider without.
Salary is paying 45k.
They must be a US citizen and be able to pass background check upon hire.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
I grew up in Baltimore!