Dedicated Scanner (Entry Level)
Washington DC 20001 Washington, DC 20001
Busy Professional Organization in Downtown Washington DC is seeking an Entry-Level Scanner to scan documents, assist with the mail and filing.
The person will not be stooping, bending or standing a lot at all. He or she will always be sitting at a computer. There is no lifting involved.
- The hours are 8:00 - 3:30.
- There is no O/T.
- They would be required to be a part of the union.
- They are closed on the 13 federal holidays.
- 1+ Year of Proven Administrative Experience
- Experience using an industrial scanner
- HS Diploma or GED
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
I grew up in Baltimore!