Data Entry - Contract to Hire
Successful Financial Services organization in Rockville, MD is seeking a customer service professional to provide outstanding service to its external customers. This position will be part of a high performing team that is committed to the following mission statement: To provide consistently superior service and achieve operational excellence by seeking customer feedback, measuring service delivery against customer needs and implementing continuous process improvements.
We hire candidates with a passion for providing outstanding customer service. In return you will be offered a challenging career opportunity, product and systems training, a competitive pay and benefits package, and the ability to grow within our operation.
Provides high quality service to our internal and external customers:
- Answers high volume of inbound telephone calls with emphasis on quality (approximately 80 calls per day);
- strives to exceed customer expectations during each interaction.
- Provides timely and efficient service to customers; acts with a sense of urgency to resolve requests
- Navigates systems to provide accurate data
- Researches and resolves disbursement requests or changes within accounts
If this sounds like an opportunity that would be a great next step in your career, please send your resume directly to Catherine Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- College degree preferred
- Experience in data management (i.e banking, medical coding etc. )
- Alpha Numeric data entry of a minimum of 8k keystrokes
- Ability to pass a Basic Math assessment
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.