District of Columbia, DC
Seeking a Contract Specialist for a premier leading federal law enforcement agency located in the Washington, DC area. The individual will possess strong organizational, time management and customer service skills. The Contract Specialist will be reporting and working directly with the Contract Officer.This is a wonderful and challenging opportunity for someone who has an interest in the law enforcement industry. The firm provides a great work life balance, culture and environment.
- Review and research contract documents, directives, regulations
- Contract documentation (Actions for CO signature are reviewed and initialed off by T/L prior to CO’s review as well as any official correspondence)
- Identify and perform De-Obligations when required
- Produces clear and concise contractual documents that decrease contract administration difficulties
- Being able to identify appropriate clauses, documentation of contract decisions and actions
- Identify appropriate use of sole source justifications and assist with customers to promote competition where applicable
- Able to negotiate on difficult contracts and modifications involving complex requirements
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- BS Degree (required)
- Strong contracts administration experience
- FAR (Federal Acquisitions Regulations) experience
- Experience with GWACS, RFQ’s and RFP's
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.