District of Columbia, DC 20036
Prestigious law firm is seeking a Conflicts Administrator to provide senior level conflict analysis support for attorneys and staff. The Conflicts Administrator will conduct research, analyze complex reports, identify potential conflicts and recommend solutions.
Ideal candidate will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in research or a related field
- Have minimum of five years of conflicts, records management and/or paralegal experience
- Be proficient regarding MS office Suite
- Have experience in Intapp Open or similar workflow product
- Have experience using iManage or a similar document management software
- Have advanced research skills using Dun & Bradstreet, the Internet & other tools
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.