Prince George's County , MD
Seeking a Collections/Customer Service to help support a great organization located in the Hyattsville, MD area. The firm focuses on delivering environmentally focused waste solutions. They work with clients from all sectors, Government, Business, and Residential across all industries: hospitality, construction, education, transportation and many more. The ideal candidate will possess organizational, communication and strong customer service skills. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for A/R and is seeking that next position where they can continue to grow and be challenged.
- Register all customer payments to the correct reports
- Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. written correspondence, phone contact, skip-tracing, and making arrangements for payment
- Maintain quality customer service and a positive company image by resolving customer account inquiries
- Handle inbound and outbound collections calls and correspondence
- Ensure the processing of payments
- Direct all billing and reporting activities in accordance to deadlines
- Update customer files to ensure data integrity
- Process bankruptcy filings correctly when received
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- 1-3 years of A/R exp.
- BS in Accounting/Finance (preferred)
- Strong communication skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.