Clinical Social Worker
Prince George's County , MD
Please forward your resume to AWhite@nri-staffing.com.
Prince George's County is in search of a clinical social worker to support high school students in 4 schools throughout the 2019-2020 school year. This an amazing opportunity offering a competitive compensation.
As a social worker, you will be responsible to perform the following duties:
- Conduct bio-psychosocial assessments and social histories
- Develop and implement treatment plans and discharge plans that support student self-determination
- Provide direct therapeutic services such as individual, family, or group therapy regarding specific issues
- Provide crisis and case management services
- Advocate for student services and students’ best interests
- Provide trainings and workshops to teachers, school staff and parents
- Document services provided to the patient in the company’s EMR
- Clinical license in Maryland
- A master’s degree from a social work program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
Please forward your resume to AWhite@nri-staffing.com for immediate consideration.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.