Client Wealth Associate
20036 Washington, DC 20036
Are you a recent college grad ready to kick start your career in the world of finance, or are you a financial professional looking for your next opportunity? A large private wealth management firm located in the heart of Downtown DC is looking to add a Private Wealth associate to their office team of financial professionals. The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate with a degree in accounting or a Financial professional with 1-2 years of experience working in financial management.
- 4 year degree in business, finance, accounting or similar
- 1-2 years of experience in financial management or recent college grad with appropriate internships
- strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to form relationships with clients both in the office as well as over the phone.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
I grew up in Baltimore!