Client Onboarding Specialist
Bethesda, MD 20814
Wanted: Enthusiastic customer service professionals with call-center experience looking for work in Bethesda. This is a customer interfacing role that will allow you to couple your technical skill and form relations with out clients to successfully implement our software solutions. The Client On boarding Specialist is will perform technical implementation and provide guidance to clients throughout the process. This role works with hotels to to virtually set up their property management solutions across the country from our remote office in Bethesda. Answering questions by phone, troubleshooting issues, finding and implement solutions
- 2+ year of Call-Center/Hotel/Customer Service experience Required
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Above average skills in Microsoft Office Excel (there is a pre-hire screening test you can take from your home computer/laptop)
- Project tracking, web conferencing, and hotel operations experience are a plus, but not required.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
I grew up in Baltimore!