Chart Review Nurse - Washington, DC
Chart Review Nurse Positions!
This is a SNF and Onsight Office Review (Washington, DC) Opportunity
Compensation: $37.92 per hour
Employment type: 5 year Contract
We have a new long term contract (1+ year commitment required) for Full Time DC Licensed RN's to handle document review and facility assessments. Client is located in Washington, DC at a metro accessible location. (FT positions available NOW!)
**Nurses will conduct reviews and on-site nursing home reviews (in facilities, not homes)**
Goals: 1 nursing home site visit/day and 12 reviews completed/day.
Duties: Review Medicaid resident's charts (paper and/or electronic), Document chart review findings into medical management system, complete and close cases to initiate approval or denial correspondence. Must have 2 years UR experience and active DC RN License. Nurses to work in the office in DC reviewing documents when not assigned to a SNF that day.
Parking reimbursed for facility visits ONLY.
- THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION!
- Full Time Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p.
- Laptops and extensive training provided. Must be actively licensed in DC.
- Please forward your resume for immediate review
- Compensation: $37.92
- *Office is a Metro accessible location*
• Active DC License
• 3+ years of clinical experience (Med/Surg, Rehab, Skilled Nursing, and/or Home Health)
• 1+ years of Utilization Review and/or other, related medical management experience STRONGLY preferred.
• Bilingual Spanish/English a HUGE Plus but not required.
• Must have valid Driver's License
• Clean Drug Screen and Background Check required
• Must have reliable transportation
- Microsoft Office Testing (Word, Excel, Outlook) Spelling/Grammar and Typing
- Assessments & Supervisory references required.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.