District of Columbia, DC US
Job Posting: CNA/Medication Tech - Homeless Population Support in DC. This is a 1 year contract which may go longer.
We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with Medication Tech certification to join our team in providing essential healthcare services to the homeless population in Washington, D.C. This role requires someone who is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of those in need.
• Active CNA license in the District of Columbia
• Medication Tech certification
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a CNA
• Current CPR card
• Proof of the following immunizations: MMR, PPD, flu shot, COVID vaccination and booster, T-DAP, Varicella, Hepatitis B
• Availability for weekends, weekdays (Monday through Friday), and odd days
• Strong passion for helping homeless individuals
• Administer medications to patients as prescribed
• Assist with daily activities and personal care
• Collaborate closely with the nurse on duty
• Maintain accurate patient records
• Provide emotional support and care to homeless individuals
• Ensure the safety and well-being of residents
• Communicate effectively with the healthcare team
• Facility with 50 beds
• Operational 7 days a week
• Shifts available: 7am to 3pm or 2pm to 9pm
• Initial contract duration: 1 year (with potential for extension)
• Competitive pay rate of $30.00 per hour
If you are a dedicated CNA with Medication Tech certification, possess a caring nature, and are committed to making a difference in the lives of the homeless population, we look forward to hearing from you.
PLEASE SEND RESUME
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
I have had the pleasure of working with NRI for over 25 years . In those years I have managed several teams from Administrative, Accounting and Finance and Health care. In the last year and half my mine focus has been in Health care, due to the very large demand in this field.