District of Columbia, DC US
We are working with a well-established boutique medical practice located in the heart of Washington, D.C. We take pride in offering personalized care to our clientele, which consists entirely of self-paying patients. Our team of five providers is committed to delivering exceptional medical services with a focus on patient-centered care.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to join our dedicated team. As a CMA you will play a vital role in providing top-notch medical care and excellent customer service to our patients. This is a unique opportunity to work in a practice where patient satisfaction and quality of care are paramount.
• Assist providers in various medical procedures and examinations.
• Prepare examination rooms, ensuring they are clean, stocked, and well-organized.
• Take and record vital signs, medical histories, and other relevant patient information.
• Administer medications and injections as directed by providers.
• Perform routine laboratory tests and handle specimens appropriately.
• Provide patient education and answer questions regarding treatments and procedures.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records using electronic health record (EHR) systems.
• Collaborate with the healthcare team to ensure seamless patient care delivery.
• Exhibit excellent customer service skills and maintain a welcoming and friendly environment for patients.
• Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) certification is required.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Medical Assistant.
• Proficiency in medical procedures, including taking vital signs, administering injections, and conducting basic laboratory tests.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a customer-centric approach.
• Familiarity with electronic health record (EHR) systems and medical software.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Positive attitude and a team player mentality.
• Competitive salary ranging from $55,000 to $60,000 per year.
• Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
• Generous paid time off and holidays.
• Free parking for employees.
• Professional growth opportunities within a supportive and dynamic work environment.
If you are a dedicated Certified Medical Assistant with a passion for delivering outstanding patient care and possess the necessary skills and qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Join us in our mission to provide exceptional healthcare services to our patient community.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are a great fit for this position to [Application Email Address]. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Look forward to hearing from you please send resume to email@example.com
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
I have had the pleasure of working with NRI for over 25 years . In those years I have managed several teams from Administrative, Accounting and Finance and Health care. In the last year and half my mine focus has been in Health care, due to the very large demand in this field.