District of Columbia, DC
Seeking a Billing Clerk to join a law firm located in the D.C. area. The firm focuses on Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Risk Management and Business Counseling. We are looking for a top-notch Billing Clerk to come in and help with obtaining a full understanding of billing matters. The ideal person in this role will possess strong communication, organizational and computer skills. This is a wonderful position for someone who has an interest in the law industry and enjoys billing/accounting duties. Interested, forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
- Being able to identify and resolve complex billing discrepancies.
- Facilitate the preparation and submission of budgets for specified matters and provide variance analysis to attorneys as requested.
- Coordinate the monthly distribution of pre-bills to partners for review and revisions.
- 1-3 years of accounting and billing experience; experience in legal billing or law firm environment is a plus.
- Experience with TimeSlips billing software is a plus.
- Strong technology skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (with an emphasis on Excel)
- QuickBooks are a must.
- An Accounting/Finance degree is strongly preferred.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.