Benefits and Payroll Manager
Chantilly, VA 20151
The HR Manager will be responsible for:
- Process semi-monthly payroll consistent with federal, and state wage and ensure compliance
- Verify and update new hires, departures and salary changes in ADP
- update and edit all payroll data
- Serve as the Benefits Administrator
- Manage all employee files and documentation
- Update and approve all payroll changes
- Work closely with HR team on various projects
- Manage the Wellness program and coordinate all employee events
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years minimum of HR Generalist/Payroll experience is required.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.