Assistant to Property Manager
Falls Church, VA
Seeking an Assistant to a Property Manager and property management team for a commercial real estate firm located in the Reston/Chantilly, VA area. The firm has properties all across the nation, has been around for years and is close to $30 billion of total assets under management. The ideal person in this position will possess superb communication, organizational and detailed oriented skills. The Assistant to the Property Manager will be responsible for many things so someone who can juggle multiple things at once and enjoys wearing multiple hats would be a great fit for this role. There is tremendous amount of growth in this position due to the size of the portfolio that they will be assisting with.
- Assist in preparing bid packages.
- Review work order reports weekly.
- Contact vendors to schedule work in the building and in tenant spaces.
- Supervise the tenant relations program.
- Working with the Tenant Coordinator and the third party vendors.
- Coordinate building and tenant construction.
- Perform cleaning, landscaping, and vacant space inspections monthly.
- Perform weekly building inspections.
- Initiate pricing for miscellaneous projects.
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor’s degree – Minimum 3.0 GPA required
- 3+ years of exp. in the real estate industry
- RPA designation a plus
- Strong financial and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Yard/MRI (preferred)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.