Assistant Property Manager
Reston, VA 20190
Our client, a large commercial property management firm in the DC metro is looking to hire an experienced Assistant Property Manager to manage a large Class A portfolio in Northern Virginia.
- Assist the Property Manager with daily operations of 2 Large commercial buildings
- Serve as point of contact for all Office Tenants and building staff
- Manage and oversee Accounting functions for office
- Attend client meetings
- Responsible for day to day operations and management of the Center
- Prepare financial reports and assist with budget forecasting
Bachelor's Degree preferred. Must have 2-4 years minimum of Commercial PM experience.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.