Assistant Property Manager
Chantilly , VA
Great opportunity with this large commercial real estate investment/management company. The Assistant Property Manager will assist in day to day building operations, safety issues, bid packages, work order reports, tenant relations, inspections variance reports, budgets, etc.Great benefits and growth potential!!! Call or email Bob Lucas, 301-998-4674, firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate interview. I’m on LinkedIn, check me out and let’s connect!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three years’ experience in the real estate industry.
- RPA designation a plus.
- Strong financial and problem solving skills.
- Relationship Skills – Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both oral and written with owners, tenants and coworkers; ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships; professional phone manner; mature and self-motivated team player with good conflict-resolution skills; committed to personal growth and integrity aligned with company objectives.
- Organizational/Multi-Task Skills – Able to allocate time effectively and manage tight deadlines; ability to work under pressure and achieve quality results; ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities, and adapt to new ideas and changes; results oriented, detail oriented and accurate.
- Decision Making Skills – Able to resolve problems using facts and sound reasoning; able to achieve goals using a strategic approach; proven innovation with a willingness to manage and adapt to change.
- Will be required to perform off site duties through the use of a personal vehicle.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Strong proficiency with property management/accounting software (preferably Yardi), ARGUS budgeting software; MS Office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- If, at any time, security clearance is required for your job (e.g. you are assigned to work at a property leased by the Federal government), being awarded such clearance will be a condition of your employment.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.