Assistant Property Manager - Commercial
McLean, MD 20813
The Assistant Property Manager will work closely with the VP in managing a large commercial center in NOVA.
- Oversee the daily operations of 2 Large commercial buildings (500,000 square feet)
- Interact and manage all Tenant and Client inquiries
- Manage Accounting and billing functions for the Property
- Attend client meetings
- Responsible for day to day operations and management of the Center
- Prepare financial reports and assist with budget forecasting
Bachelor's Degree preferred. Must have 2-4 years minimum of Commercial PM experience.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.