Alexandria, VA Washington, DC 20036
High profile consulting firm is looking for a Project Coordinator/Admin Assistant to join their team in Alexandria.
- Assist consultants with the creation of client deliverable/briefings, marketing materials, etc.
- Work with other members of the staff, to include company officers, on internal meeting coordination, company performance reporting, and other internal functions as needed
- Provide assistance to the Head of Contracts and other members of the staff related to contract drafting and execution, NDAs, and other items as needed
- Serve as an on-site liaison between the firm and off site IT help desk
- Lead the planning and execution of The Group’s presence at conferences and trade shows
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Strong calendar Management
- Demonstrated interest in consulting
- Team player; willingness to operate outside the confines of this job description
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
I grew up in Baltimore!