Washington, DC 20011
Work for a company where they strive to foster an environment for colleagues to thrive and career progression is encouraged. Teams are built on effective training creating competence and confidence in their leaders. The culture is one of independent and spirited individuals who love what they do and share a desire to create a genuine environment where each person can truly be themselves.
Seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Chairman and CEO. The ideal candidate sees the value in this role towards the larger success of the company.
- Closely assist the CEO with day to day operations. This includes but is not limited to scheduling, travel arrangements, office supplies, mail, conference rooms, presentation equipment, liaison with building management and IT team.
- Business development, market and property research
- Arrange lunch meetings
- All other administrative duties and others as assigned
If you love core values, this company has 10 they live by.
Email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Recent College Graduates encouraged to apply
- Bachelor's degree from 4 year college/university (not online)
- Experience/fluency with numbers
- Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Have a sense of humor, are humble, thoughtful and patient
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.