Silver Spring, MD 20906
Seeking an Administrative Assistant with HR experience for a mid-size Health and Wellness consulting firm. Helping others is what this company is all about. The successful candidate will thrive in fast paced environments and have working knowledge of employee benefits.
- Point of contact for new and existing clients answering all questions and processing paperwork
- Create and prepare reports and analysis
- Shop carriers for perspective clients
- Manage occasional special projects
If you have the "roll up your sleeves" mentality, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- 3 to 5 years of HR/Benefits/Compliance experience preferred
- Recent college graduates with strong internships and 1 to 2 years office experience
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Microsoft Office and adept at learning new software
- Company will provide assistance with obtaining Life/Health Agent License
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.