Rockville, MD 20852
Opportunity for an Administrative Assistant who has experience in accounting and HR.
- Scheduling, calendaring and travel arrangements
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Mail preparation and delivery
- Manage conference rooms, presentation equipment and arrange lunch meetings
- Act as the liaison with building management and IT team
- Business development, market and property research
- Recruiting and on boarding of new employees
- All other administrative duties and others as assigned
If you have a passion for ensuring the office runs smoothly, apply today by emailing your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- 2 to 5 years of experience supporting senior management
- Experience with accounts payable/accounts receivable
- Experience with recruiting and on boarding
- Effective and professional communication skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.