Rockville, MD 20852
Seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Chairman and CEO for an established Real Estate firm. The ideal candidate sees the value in this role towards the larger success of the company. Play an integral part with a team where you can be yourself and growth within the company is encouraged.
- Scheduling, calendaring and travel arrangements
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Mail preparation and delivery
- Manage conference rooms, presentation equipment and arrange lunch meetings
- Act as the liaison with building management and IT team
- Business development, market and property research
- All other administrative duties and others as assigned
If you have a great sense of humor, are humble, thoughtful and patient, please apply today by emailing your resume to: email@example.com.
- Bachelor's degree from 4 year college/university (not online).
- Experience/fluency with numbers
- Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Effective and professional communication skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.