Seeking an Administrative Assistant for a company located in the Rockville, MD area (right across from the metro). The ideal person for this role must possess strong communication, organizational skills and isn't afraid to take charge of a situation when needed. The company has been around for over 30 years! They are looking to add another diverse and strong team player to their team. This is a great opportunity for someone with light administrative exp. and isn't afraid to take on new challenges and step into new territory.
- Phones & emails
- Taking care of travel arrangements
- Front desk duties
- Order office supplies
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations
- Keep the President/CEO up to date on what he has going on and what he needs to do
- Constantly update the President/CEO with status reports on projects he has going on, conferences he needs to attend, and where he needs to be
- Other administrative duties as assigned
*Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration! Interviews are being conducted next week.
- College degree (preferred)
- 2+ years of administrative exp.
- Strong communication skills
- M.Office (advanced)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.