District of Columbia, DC
Seeking a super sharp and professional Administrative Assistant to support one of the nation’s largest publicly-traded owners of Class A office properties located nationwide. The main responsibilities that this person will be handling include answering the reception phone, responding to tenant requests, contract administration and administering the tenant work order system. The ideal person will possess strong customer service, organizational and team oriented skills. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to get their foot in the door with a prestigious real estate developer, where they can grow and learn the ins and outs about real estate!
- Handling the dispatching work orders, training tenants and employees, and monitoring reports and completion of work orders.
- Respond to all tenant requests and calls, determine urgency, prepare work orders, and consult with property management as necessary.
- Respond to and enter tenant requests received outside of the tenant system.
- Monitor work order completion times and escalate as necessary
- Coordinate the day-to-day tenant communications.
- Log completed work orders and follow-up on tenant requests to ensure satisfaction.
- Assist in creating the move-in packages for property management to distribute.
- Coordinate the tenant relations program.
- Assist in fostering long-term relations with tenants.
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2+ yrs of experience in customer service required, property management experience preferred.
- High School degree or equivalent required, two or four year college degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Real estate software experience preferred.
- Excellent phone, verbal and written communication skills.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.