District of Columbia, (none selected)
Like the business casual environment with the overall team spirit of an organization? Like the challenge of managing multiple responsibilities while supervising a small team of your own? Then this career is looking for you! This large organization offers an excellent benefit package ( including parking!) and a business casual environment. Enjoy a fast paced atmosphere among a group dedicated to team work in. There is an immediate opportunity for someone with Procurement experience!
- Oversee the daily administration of office services, facilities management, etc.
- Administrative support to VP of Services
- Ensure that contracts are maintained and reviewed on a periodic basis.
- Monitor office equipment and appliances.
- Keep vendor and procurement list up to date
1-3 years in either Procurement or Facilities Management; including vendor agreements and negotiations for office equipment and furniture and finalizing fiscal year budgets. Degree preferred. Please submit resume to Catherine Mitchell; email@example.com.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.