Administrative Assistant - Healthcare Practice
Reston, VA 220191
Attention recent college grads who are interested in health care administration as a career track. A large health care practice located in Western Fairfax County is looking for a Patient Service Coordinator. This is a great entry-level position where you can learn the basics of health care administration. In this position you will interact with patients, schedule patients for a variety of appointments (doctor’s visits, immunizations, routine, back-to-school, and sports authorization physicals, etc) coordinate referrals and you will learn all about electronic medical records. If you want to learn about the “business” side of health care, this is an excellent way to start.
This is an excellent position for someone attending graduate school at night as you will leave the office each day between 5p and 5:30p. (Hours are 7:30a to 5p, Monday to Friday and one Saturday per month/rotating (on average) 7:30a to noon)
Please consider commute when applying to this position.
- Degree preferred but not required
- Must have a demonstrated record of reliablity
- Some administrative experience working in a professional office setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Intermediate software skills
- Typing skills – 35 wpm and up
- Have a professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable transportation
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.