Arlington, VA 22106 US
Our client, a boutique PM firm in the DC area is looking for a dynamic Property Coordinator to work with the PM Team.
- Collaborate and support the PM team with the daily operations of a large portfolio
- Serve as POC for tenants and respond to inquiries
- Update and manage database
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and events for tenants
- Create and edit business correspondence, reports and presentations
- Work closely with Administrator and team in supporting all department activities
- Communicate with tenants, vendors and staff via phone and correspondence regarding any inquiries
Bachelor's Degree and 1-2+ years of AA experience preferred.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.