Chantilly , VA
Seeking a strong Administrative/Accounting Assistant to join a prestigious commercial real estate firm located in the Chantilly, VA area. The firm currently has assets under management in the billions. They have over 30 offices across the United States. They specialize in office, industrial and logistics properties. The Administrative/Accounting Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Property Manager and upper management with several projects. The ideal person in this position will possess strong communication, organizational and leadership skills.
*The firm offers an amazing great work life/balance, culture, competitive salary plus a bonus potential
- Code invoices for portfolio
- Process invoices and accounts payable
- Track budget –vs- actual costs for operating expenses
- Ensure that expenses are paid in month budgeted
- Prepare tenant bill-backs on a monthly basis (including utility billings, work orders, labor charges, and after-hours HVAC charges)
- Prepare and review tenant statements and manual invoices prior to mailing
- Set up new and maintain existing tenant lease files
- Maintain current certificate of insurance log for all tenants and vendors
- Assist PM with preparation of annual budget as directed
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com. Questions may be directed to 301-998-4690.
- BS in Accounting, Business Administration or something similar
- 1-2 years working in commercial real estate
- Strong M.Office Skills
- Yardi - preferred
- Strong communication skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Your Recruiter
NRI is a top leading boutique staffing firm that has been in business for over 53 years, supporting private and public firms in the Washington Metropolitan Area. As an Account Manager in Accounting/Finance, I have the pleasure of connecting and building relationships with CFOs, Tax Managers, Bookkeepers, Payroll Specialists, Property Managers and Entry-level Accountants. I am always seeking new talent and relationships to build & work with. Call or email me today, firstname.lastname@example.org / 301-998-4690.