1900 N. Beauregard Alexandria, VA Alexandria, VA 22311
This is a fantastic job for a recent college graduate or anyone who has a little experience as a receptionist/admin assistant! Take a quick look in the description below and let us know what you think?
- The Administrative specialist will provide daily support to supervisors, which includes managing all aspects of scheduling meetings (coordinating calendars, room reservations, and assisting with other event logistics);
- Performs several administrative functions (e.g., records management, reception);
- Track and address building maintenance needs.
- communicating schedule changes, performing routine office management (serving as back-up receptionist, and career center such as answering phones and directing queries to appropriate staff person.
- managing electronic communication, ordering office supplies, and maintaining supply inventory);
- Greet and register guests, manage visitor access badges
- Models outstanding customer service skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative relationships interacting in a friendly, service-oriented and professional manner with a diverse population of internal and external customers.
- Ability to work effectively as a key member of an administrative support team in a dynamic, fast-paced, demanding environment with frequently changing priorities;
- Operate standard office equipment including printers, copier, fax machine, postage machine, mail slitting machine and scanners.
- Demonstrates computer skills using a variety of professional and financial tools in order to assist clients.
- Maintains case notes, program files, work schedules and compile progress reports as per Supervisor’s direction.
- 1 year experience as an Admin or Receptionist
- Proficiency in at least one other language is preferred
- a pre-employment Microsoft Office assessment will be administered.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
I grew up in Baltimore!