Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist
District of Columbia, DC
Seeking a A/R Specialist for a commercial real estate development firm located in the Washington Metropolitan area. The firm has been around for over 30 years. They have over 100 employees and properties expanding to New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Their current portfolio is more than 10 million leasable square feet and more than 5 million square feet of developable real estate in the pipeline. The ideal person for the A/R Billing opportunity will possess strong accounting, communication and organizational skills.
- Electronic deposit scanning of tenant rent checks
- Posting of tenant receipts in property accounting software
- Reconciling cash receipt postings to online bank records
- Filing and maintenance of cash receipts posting
- Month end close preparation, running of reports and reconciliations as applicable
- Interacting with other departments
- Researching and resolve tenant queries
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years accounts receivable experience
- Have full working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite products
- MRI - strongly preferred
- Be detail oriented
- Maintain accuracy with heavy volume
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.