Montgomery County, MD
Seeking an A/P to join a very prestigious national law firm located in the D.C. area. The firm has been around for over fifty years and consists of nearly 500 attorneys. The firm specializes in a wide variety of industries and practices. The ideal person in this position must possess strong organizational, detail oriented and time management skills. The A/P will be supporting the accounting dept. and CFO of the firm. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who has a couple years of exp. working in A/P, has their BS in Accounting/Finance and has worked in Elite Enterprise, Chrome River, and Global Exchange.
- Auditing and processing travel and expense reimbursements
- Issuing consulting attorney salary payments
- Processing domestic and foreign invoices
- Performing vendor statement reconciliations
- Processing check requests
- Handling petty cash distribution and balancing
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Least three to five years of accounts payable experience (Law firm experience is preferred)
- Being able to handle a high volume of invoices
- Elite Enterprise, Chrome River, and Global Exchange (preferred)
- BS in Accounting/Finance (required)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.