Montgomery County, MD
Are you seeking an organization that makes a HUGE difference in the world community? Does the term "mission driven" describe you? If that is your ideal of a perfect opening... and you have experience in Accounting; this large Non-Profit may be the answer to your job search. Based in Bethesda, the company offers excellent benefits, a focus of commitment to their mission and an unparalleled work environment. This position supports the Finance Department with
- A/P systems; including bank drafts; credit card payments, COI's and W-9 vendor authorizations
- A/R systems; including invoices; payments; statements ; bank deposits
- Journal Entries - including posting all donations; monthly closings and Bank recs
- Preparation of annual IRS and SAM forms
- 2 years experience in Accounting, including A/P and A/R
- Database management - Financial Edge and/or Concur a plus
Candidates must pass an A/P and A/R assessment; MS Word and Excel skills assessment.
A background check will be required.
Please submit resumes to Catherine Mitchell, email@example.com or call 301-998-4688.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.