District of Columbia, DC
Seeking a sharp Accounting Clerk for a commercial real estate developer located in the Washington, D.C. area. The firm specializes in office, multifamily and other commercial real estate assets. The firm has close to two million sq. ft.
Accounting Clerk to join its Finance & Accounting group. The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for processing A/P and recording A/R payments for a portfolio of properties. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- Process accounts payable for a portfolio of properties to include
- Ensure all invoices are properly approved using Nexus payables system
- Ensure all invoices are properly recorded in MRI accounting system
- Completes payment of approved invoices twice weekly
- Record payments accounts receivable for a portfolio of properties
- Provide accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department
- Preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Questions may be directed to 301-998-4690.
- 2+ years of experience in an accounting or finance role
- Commercial real estate industry experience preferred
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Strong communication skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.