Seeking an Accountant to join a woman owned and operated IT firm located in the Rockville, MD area (free parking and metro accessible)! The Accountant will be hungry to learn, isn't afraid to ask questions and has great customer service skills. The ideal person in this role will possess strong leadership, communication and organizational skills. The firm offers a great work life balance. They celebrate employees birthdays, go bowling, take walks, explore new activities located in the Rockville area and make sure that everyone feels appreciated and a part of the team!
- Audit expense reports (Excel reports and in the Concur system)
- Process ACH and check payments for employee and contractor expense reports, per diem and cash advances
- Entering transactions
- Generating fees
- Assisting with banking duties (wire payments/expenses/auditing)
- Vendor payments
- Respond to employee and contractor expense, per diem and cash advance queries
- Process vendor invoices for check payment
- Respond to vendor queries
- Preparation of USD and foreign currency wires and entry into Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Setup new vendors in Microsoft Dynamics SL
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration!
- BS in Accounting/Finance - preferred
- 3+ years in accounting
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Concur - preferred
- Excel - advanced
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.