Real Estate Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Reston, VA 22180
The Real Estate Paralegal will provide support and assist with commercial transactions and closings.
- Assist in preparing and coordinating of of all Real estate documents (leases, applications, contracts, etc..)
- Analyze title and surveys and summaries
- Prepare and update all real estate correspondence and amendments
- Draft letters and financial reports
- Prepare real estate packages, lease documents and reports for department
- Manage, update and edit real estate documents, legal correspondence and contracts
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Prefer 3-4 years minimum of Legal experience in Real Estate
- Advanced MS Office skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.