Visitor Experience Associate
Washington, DC 20036 | Customer Service
Do you have a passion for making the customer's experience the best it can be? Do you have an interest in the museum industry? Do you love the thrill of sales? If you answered YES to these questions this may be the opportunity for you.
Local organization is seeking a qualified candidate to join their team to help with Virtual Tours in the museum space.
- Take care of customers
- Selling the benefits of taking the tour
- Instruct and assist the diverse visitors with using the tour equipment
Locations in DC and Chantilly.
- Excellent communication skills and strict attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Drive and initiative
- Desire to drive customer service and sales
- Experience in the museum industry a plus
This role will require weekends and evenings.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.