Montgomery County, MD | Tax Manager
Seeking a Tax Analyst for a reputable and amazing company located in the Upper Montgomery County area. The ideal candidate will be preparing federal and state income tax returns and financial statement tax provisions and other projects or assignments as determined by management. The company is known on an international basis and has been around for decades. It's a wonderful company to work for and offers amazing benefits, growth and stability!
- Tax returns (life insurance and international tax issues)
- Prepare federal income tax returns
- Prepare estimated payments, and extensions including for the federal corporate income tax return of the firm
- Prepare quarterly and annual IFRS and GAAP tax provisions
- Prepare quarterly and annual statutory statement tax provisions
- Prepare federal excise tax returns for premiums paid to foreign life insurers
- Prepare property tax returns and fixed asset schedules
- Analyze business transactions for additional federal and state tax return disclosures
- Manage tax control list for Tax Manager
*Interested candidates, please forward you resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 2-4 Years Corporate Tax Experience
- Public Accounting Experience Preferred
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.