Supervisor, Visitor Experience
Washington, DC 20036
Do you have a passion for making the customer's experience the best it can be? Do you have an interest in the museum industry? Do you have a drive for supervising and managing a team of people? If you answered YES to these questions this may be the opportunity for you.
Local organization is seeking a qualified candidate to join their team to help with Virtual Tours in the museum space.
- Manage team of associates: setting schedules, payroll, recruiting, onboarding/offboarding, performance management
- Take care of customers
- Selling the benefits of taking the tour
- Handle monetary transactions
Locations in DC and Chantilly.
- Prior management experience of a team of people
- Sales and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills and strict attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Drive and initiative
- Desire to drive customer service and sales
- Experience in the museum industry a plus
This role will require weekends and evenings.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.